Remote Backup Service
“12 Little-Known Facts and
Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Should Know About
Backing Up Their Data and Choosing a Remote Backup Service”
If your data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days – even weeks – due to data loss or corruption, then you need to read this report and act on the information shared. This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most small business owners make with their data backups.
- What remote, offsite, or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 7 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any remote backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Where tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases, and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
- The single most important thing to look for in a remote backup service provider.
Using Group 4 Networks Managed IT Services and IT Support approach to IT, you’re turning over the responsibility for your IT needs to a Managed Service Provider (MSP) who takes a proactive approach to monitoring your system.
IT Outsourcing the daily management of your IT Support to a Managed IT Services partner gives you the advantage of preventative IT care. Group 4 Networks an IT Support and IT consulting firm will work hard to identify potential challenges and threats to your IT system and solve them before they disrupt operations.
Because you’re dealing with an IT Support professional that takes pride in keeping up with the latest trends, best practices, and newest software, you can be confident that we’ll keep your system up-to-date and running at maximum efficiency.