Managed SSL VPN Networks
Managed SSL VPN Networks
Remote Access SSL VPN Without Complexity!
You no longer need to install and configure special VPN software or devices to enable secure remote access to company files, data and applications. With Group 4 Networks SSL VPN solution , your employees can get remote access to your company’s Web-based information, email, files, desktops and client/server applications through a standard web browser from their laptop, home computer or any web enabled PC.
No Technology To Buy Or Software To Configure
Features and Benefits
Windows Drive Mapping
Directly map a Windows shared folder to your remote PC and work directly on your office files, as if they were local to your PC.
Remote Desktop Control
Fully control the mouse and keyboard of your office PC, just like you were there.
Multi-User File Sharing
Easily share files simultaneously with other remote users, without locking up the office desktop.
Non-Windows File Access
Securely access, transfer and backup important files to/from Macs, Unix, Linux and Netware servers.
Directly connect client applications to your back-office servers. Ideal for e-mail, database, terminal emulation
Web Content Access
Publish web-based content like HR manuals or price lists that only authorized users can access without the hassle of
setting up a secure web server.
About Group 4 Networks
We provide Toronto and GTA businesses with IT Support, IT Consulting and Managed IT Services at a fraction of the cost that they would pay a low-level full time IT Manager. Our team eliminates the hassle of dealing with the single knowledge and abilities of a lone “computer guy.” What makes us unique is that we proactively manage our customer’s computer networks to eliminate many of the headaches and hassles of using computers to run a business.
We guarantee our customers a response within 60 minutes or less and We are the only IT service provider in the region that offers a 60-Day 100% no hassle money back guarantee on our flat rate all inclusive service plans.
Using Group 4 Networks Managed IT Services and IT Support approach to IT, you’re turning over the responsibility for your IT needs to a Managed Service Provider (MSP) who takes a proactive approach to monitoring your system.
IT Outsourcing the daily management of your IT Support to a Managed IT Services partner gives you the advantage of preventative IT care. Group 4 Networks an IT Support and IT consulting firm will work hard to identify potential challenges and threats to your IT system and solve them before they disrupt operations.
Because you’re dealing with an IT Support professional that takes pride in keeping up with the latest trends, best practices, and newest software, you can be confident that we’ll keep your system up-to-date and running at maximum efficiency.
The Benefits Are Obvious
- You’ll avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it.
- You’ll experience faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll feel as though you have an in-house IT department–without the costs. As a network maintenance customer, you’ll have access to a knowledgeable support staff that can be reached immediately should you have any kind of problem or question.
- You’ll receive substantial discounts on IT services that you are already buying.
- Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do. Under this program, you’ll pay one flat, affordable rate and get all of the technical support you need. No hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- You’ll eliminate trip fees and receive faster response to your problems. Thanks to our remote monitoring and maintenance software, we will have the ability to remotely access and repair mostnetwork problems right from our offices. If we cannot fix it remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your office the same day.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep!But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and on-going maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- You’ll safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- You’ll stop annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled so you don’t have to worry about it.