Managed IT Services in Toronto and Richmond Hill by G4NS are Cost Effective, On Demand Business Solutions
Group 4 Networks™ gives small and medium businesses and remote offices the tools needed to run an efficient enterprise. Group 4 Networks removes the time intensive activities of installing, upgrading, and maintaining the software applications and hardware used to run your operation. With Group 4 Networks, you need only an Internet connection and a browser for everything to run your business!
Group 4 Networks provides fully functional business applications, IT solutions and secure data access through any web-enabled device – Windows PC or laptop,VDI, iPad/iPhone, Windows CE, thin clients, or PDA.
Group 4 Networks delivers:
An enterprise-class computing platform – founded upon world class infrastructure built through innovative design, and market leading technology partners.
Fault tolerant, secure data back-up and storage – Group 4 Networks backs up your data every 12 hours with 30 day back-up retention.
– Files are stored securely and encrypted on our servers so that you can access your desktop from any device with an internet connection – anytime, anywhere.
– Working off-line? Group 4 Networks synchronization enables you to automatically manage files between the Group 4 Networks application portal and local device.
Remote desktop software package
– Group 4 Networks standard solution packages are designed to meet your productivity needs. Plus you can enjoy the flexibility of adding supplementary applications from our software library as your needs expand.
– Group 4 Networks virtual local area network (VLAN) allows users/user groups to easily share and transfer files securely through Group 4 Networks network. The virtual LAN creates an easy to use communication system between offices, locations and users.
– In the rare event that you should require support, our certified professionals are available online 24/7 or by phone during business hours.
Higher levels of functionality and service – Group 4 Networks delivers premium products and services like integrated telephony, additional software applications, storage and extended support.
Sign up for Group 4 Networks to receive the business applications you need at your fingertips – on demand – anytime, anywhere, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year – with no upfront expense and no long term contracts.