Is Your IT Support Guy Treating You Like A “Bad Date”?
Not returning your calls fast enough…
Constantly missing deadlines…
Not fixing things right the first time…
Never following up on your requests?
Enough Is Enough!
I think it’s about time someone finally got it right. That’s why we decided to start a “one company revolution IT Support” and commit ourselves to delivering fast, affordable IT support from technicians that are professional AND reliable. Although I don’t think this is an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many computer technicians don’t get it right. That is why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
at NO CHARGE, We Will
Come To Your Office And…
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network back up system to make sure it is working properly and accurately backing up all of the critical files and information you would NEVER want to lose.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Call Today Group 4 Networks your IT Support company in Toronto, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughan and GTA.
We guarantee our customers a response within 60 minutes or less and We are the only IT service provider in the region that offers a 60-Day 100% no hassle money back guarantee on our flat rate all inclusive service plans.Using Group 4 Networks Managed IT Services and IT Support approach to IT, you’re turning over the responsibility for your IT needs to a Managed Service Provider (MSP) who takes a proactive approach to monitoring your system.IT Outsourcing the daily management of your IT Support to a Managed IT Services partner gives you the advantage of preventative IT care. Group 4 Networks an IT Support and IT consulting firm will work hard to identify potential challenges and threats to your IT system and solve them before they disrupt operations. Because you’re dealing with an IT Support professional that takes pride in keeping up with the latest trends, best practices, and newest software, you can be confident that we’ll keep your system up-to-date and running at maximum efficiency.